Thrilled to be part of the Tamarack Learning Centre Rethinking Democracy: Strategies That Put Citizens at the Centre webinar with Sylvia Cheuy. The recording of the session is now available online from their webpage. Or you can see it directly here: .
You can also download the presentation slides.
Please share these links freely with your networks, colleagues and friends.
Take Your Learning Further:
- Learn more and register for Citizens at the Centre: A Community Engagement Thought-Leader Series
- Watch a previous webinar Co-Design in Collaboration: Moving From Buy-In to Shared Ownership
- Read Sylvia’s paper Community Engagement: A Foundational Practice of Community Change
Learn more about the examples and case studies from the Webinar:
- Australian Citizen’s Parliament
- The Queensland Plan
- The Dandenong Creek Program
- The Brimbank Youth Council
I also mentioned the Synthetron Platform for online citizen engagement
May 1-7 | Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver
The Tamarack Learning Centre is planning a trip to five cities across the country, and I’ve been invited along to help you bring new and innovative tools and methods for meaningfully engaging communities and citizens back to your organisations. Join us to strengthen your community engagement practice throughout the lifespan of your project.