Participants working incredibly hard on day 2 of the deliberative panel, City of Yarra
After a number of workshops and focus groups, meetings with advisory groups, and four deliberative sessions, culminated in a report presented to Council. It was unanimously accepted by Council in mid November.
Developing community engagement resources and strategy for the Metro Waste Resource and Recovery Group with the wonderful Amanda Newbery of Articulous.
Supporting residential development with a real difference, working with Micaela Drieberg, 3 Hills Consulting, and Jason Twill, Lend Lease.
Delivery Review, DEWNR, South Australia
Supporting an organisation to innovate and reinvent their focus, structure and engagement strategy.
Facilitation, capacity building or research work with:
• Department Environment, Water and Natural Resources (Marine and Coastal)
• Cube Group
• Peer Academy
• Metro South Health and Hospital Service
• Melbourne Water
• Lachlan Health
Training collaborations are underway, actively being co-developed with:
• Micaela Drieberg (Community Engagement for Local Government Councillors and other elected representatives)
• Danielle Annells (Deliberative community engagement processes; facilitating large events – 100+ people, consumer engagement for health sector)
• Adam Beck (Collaborative Governance for Urban Planning)
• Dale Renner (Sustainable organisational and system innovation)
• Gilbert Rochecouste (Place activation and community engagement)
• Diana Renner (adaptive leadership for complex challenges)
I am also thoroughly enjoying building collegial working relationships with Adam Beck (Centre for Urban Innovation), Nation Partners, Articulous, Village Well, Nick Fleming of Innergise, Cube Group and others that I may have forgotten at this late hour!
Still learning lots by networking with ‘Slime Mould’ – Complexity Practitioners Network
Why is it called Slime Mould? Check this blog.